Market-Based Growth & Profitability Strategy
How We Help
A solid foundation in strategic marketing planning ensures a company remains relevant with its customers — and that the organization is deploying its resources in an effective and efficient manner.
The fate of many community banks hinges on elevating the role of marketing from promotions-focused tactics to customer-focused transformational initiatives that are strategic, cross-functional, and bottom-line oriented.
What We Do
We help our clients put all the puzzle pieces together.
Understanding customer behaviors and desires, analyzing competitors, segmenting markets, and exploiting competitive advantages to penetrate markets are primarily strategic marketing activities. Whether the challenge is to build an integrated marketing strategy, solve a nagging issue or capitalize on an emerging customer or market opportunity, Align is uniquely qualified to help you.
Market segmentation is at the heart of everything we do.
The large financial institutions and disruptors are highly skilled in segmenting their markets to accelerate profitable growth and achieve competitive advantage.
The good news is that institutions with far fewer marketing resources can go “head-to-head” with the big players – and win!- by having effective segmentation strategies of their own.
Identifying groups with similar needs and behaviors is the key to managed growth and profitability. It enables your institution to identify the most attractive groups, position product & delivery offerings that most appeal to these groups, and, in turn, increase the return on investments in all areas of your organization.
Align can help you …
- Develop a comprehensive market segmentation framework to guide overall strategic marketing planning and execution,
- Generate market data and map the segmentation profile of your market footprint, customer base and market potential,
- Examine your current customer base and uncover the “core segment groups” that are self-selecting your institution,
- Provide guidance on techniques to prioritize your segments and improve your performance in all of your segments,
- Deliver “as-needed” support in the application of your market segmentation framework and strategy.